Join us on a mountain adventure!
Limited places! Registrations close Sunday 29th, October by midnight!
Hosted by the youth of Saint Mary’s, Mays Hill, it will be a day of fellowship and retreat. Surrounded by one of Australia’s most iconic national parks of the Blue Mountains, the day is an opportunity to escape the city and enjoy the fresh air, green horizons, and the company of good people. Bring your picnic blankets, camping chairs, or your best outdoor shoes because the day is yours…
Please contact Christine if you have any questions: 0468 919 210
Terms & Conditions
You agree to the following, and otherwise risk missing out on participating:
- This is a church event and all behaviour on the day should be in-line with Christ’s expectations of us.
- All tickets must be paid for in full by Sunday 29th, October by midnight or your spot may not be guaranteed.
- You will follow all instructions by organisers.
- No drums, loud-speakers, or any items that will disturb the peace throughout the day.
- Although the organisers are bringing meals, you can bring your own snacks and food though are responsible for any mess and rubbish must not be left behind.
- The parish will organise transport for attendees, though if you have special needs, please contact the organisers or parish clergy.
- The day will start early and all guests must arrive at 6:30 AM so that the bus can depart on time at 7 AM.
- All are welcome to attend however attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- These terms and conditions may change without notice, so please keep this link handy.