This year’s sport is Oz Tag held at Wilson Park (Enter from Silverwater Road)
ACOY NSW has hosted many sports events in the past and is now introducing a regular yearly event on ANZAC Day.
On the day we will have:
- Parish Competition
- Jumping Castles
- Giant Slide Ride
- Fairy Floss
- Slushy machine
- And much, much more…
Our team is working super-hard to make this an awesome event for the entire family, whether you are competing in a sport, watching, or just enjoying a coffee and a nice day out! Save the date because we would love to see you!
Your team will not only have the chance to hang the state shield on your parish wall for the next year, but you can also win a prize for your parish (details to be revealed shortly).
- Should be made up of 12 people with at half female and half male
- Main competition is for attendees over 16
- There will be a competition for those under 16
- Up to 2 teams per parish
- Registration for main competition includes entry, jersey, lunch, and water on the day (and more)
- Are encouraged to be parishioners (or regular supporters of the parish)
If you are planning on competing on the day, you need to do 2 things: 1) Pay; 2) Register. You can do either of this in any order, but both steps are necessary:
- Pay ONLINE… see https://www.acoy.com.au/event/gala-day-2017/
- Speak to your parish ACOY Representative to register your name or team. If you aren’t sure who your parish representative is, just text “Who is my ACOY rep?” to 0438 457 670
Stay tuned to this page for more details to come or contact us, your parish ACOY representative or priest.
CAUTION: If you enter from Newington Road you will need to walk a fair distance. Alternatively enter from Silverwater Road. Be careful travelling between Newington Road and Silverwater Road which is a BUS ONLY as there is always police waiting.