ACOY hosts its first “Mums & Bubs Day” for Mother’s Day 2017REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR 2017! SORRY TO THOSE WHO MISSED OUT! PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE EVENTS. REMEMBER TO REGISTER WITH ACOY FOR FUTURE EVENTS COMMUNICATIONS! Proudly sponsored by Shepherd Early Learning Centre, St Nicholas (Punchbowl) To celebrate our amazing ladies, ACOY is hosting its first “Mums and Bubs day” (Saturday before Mother’s Day). We would like to welcome you to join us for a lovely day together. There will be talks, pampering sessions, and getting to know other mums and their bubs. Grandmothers, godmothers, aunties and any other lovely lady that looks after children, is welcome to attend. Places are very limited, and thanks to Shepherd Childcare, we will have the childcare centre facilities to mind the children.
|10:30 AM||Group Meet & Greet/Morning Tea/Child-Minding Drop-Off|
|11:00 AM||Session 1- “Technology and children”- Maria Youssef|
|12:30PM||Session 2- “Raising Children in an Age of Anxiety”- Maria Petrohilos|
|1:30PM||Mums and Bubs Sessions|
- Mums are welcome on their own
- If you have a child 12 months or under, they are welcome to stay with mum (no cost)
- If you have children up to the age of 4 we ask you to please register them with a ‘bub ticket’
- Mum and bub tickets are sold separately in case you decide to bring your bub or not
- Until we have final numbers we ask that only bubs under 5. If this is a problem, please contact Natalie on 0402 642 042 and we can make sure the day works out for you.
- There are some terms and conditions for the day which will be communicated prior to the event